Tuesday, April 28, 2009

mmmm music

mmmm music
tick tick tick ticking tick
i want want want want
you

to
dance around me
between me
through me
in me

vi vi vi vibe vibe vibrating
from a steel-string


I moove oooh oooh oooh
in your mouth and
drip from the tip
tip tip drip trip
off your sweet
tongue

um um um
fiddle, faddle, babble,
can you play the guitar?
can you play it louder?
with your fingers
d e e e ee eee eeee eeeeeper

kick kick kick kick tick tick kick t-t-t-tick
zaaah zah zaaah bah bah bah bum bum
um mmmm mmmmm music pleeease

don't stop
singing the blues!
i feel you you ooo oh oh now

now now now aaaah putting it in you baby
putt putt putting in you
a groove all over me

me me me me
I I I I
you you I me me I I I I
aaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
want want want want
you






---dedicated to the pain that plagues

5 comments:

  1. I was left empty tonight... then i read your comment and was lifted out of the abyss... thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you, I love you, I love you. I just love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want you.
    (i know my comments don't have much substance but i love you all the same. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the poetry. loving you too!

    ReplyDelete