Wednesday, September 24, 2008

YES ENERGY!

Try saying this as loud as you can: YES! YES! YES!

Hopefully you did.

Why? Because the word YES opens up the flow! Your body starts circulating with more energy and blood! It's magnificent!

All people are born with a ball of energy. However, as we go through the world, traumas and negative energy stifles this joyful bubble. This bubble of energy is LIFE! And despite the bad things we may do, I believe that deep down inside, there is a dormant ball of positive energy, radical energy, potential energy that could move mountains!

YEEEEES!

I am thrilled to have talked to Val today. We talked about this energy and how this energy (power of belief, etc) helps gravitate people like you toward you. Or certain situations happen more frequently. It's like thinking about a number, and every day you see that same number. Or it's like all you feel is sad, and all these sad situations perpetuate the same feeling of sadness. Calvin and I are both in a healing process right now, with our selves as individuals, as friends, and as a couple. Since Calvin's departure, I have gotten to talk to some of the residents here, and most of them are also in a healing process, in a transitional process.

For example, a girl named Tess from New Zealand had a snowboarding injury, and she needed to get away so that he leg can heal. There's a man named Igor who used to be a Caberet dancer in his home country, Spain. He left Spain because he no longer wanted to dance. However, he watches videos of himself to relieve that same energy and spirit. Couples like Lorenzo and Kendra are inbetween countries, on their way to get married. Most others are looking for flats or jobs. Even the name Baggies is important. Reference: Erykah Badu-Bag Lady http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRZ2s_VMffQ We're all here to let go some of our bags, and keep going through life with some other bags.

This healing process is supposed to revitalize and refresh your mind, body, and soul. You may not be fully recovered or fully satisified, but it's a good place to get you on the path to full recovery. We compare this to conventional Western medicine and alternative medicines for cancer. Chemotherapy radiates out the cancer and also hurts some good cells in the process. However, Native American and Chinese medicines help restore and enhance the immune system so it will naturally heal faster. Alternative medicines, homoeotherapy, help the body rather than harm it. http://www.wddty.com/SearchResults.aspx?q=cold+sores

So how can we also help our body? By releasing our natural core energy! The YES YES YES energy! We also related this to relationhips. It's tragic seeing partners trying to change their significant other. In room 15, the lovers room, a quote reads: Life is a mirror: we love in others what we love in ourselves, and we hate in others what we hate in ourselves. It is much easier to nag at another person to change rather than change ourselves. That shows how insecure we are about ourself. We don't want to deal with the self, the I. However, we must remember why we love those people in the first place.

Granted, communication and effort must be put into a relationship and there must be an effort for some change and growth. I think that may have been my biggest disappointment in SPOP returners. I had too many expectations for immediate change and it seemed as though the returners did not want to put an effort to grow or change. I also forgot the initial qualities of the people who make the team. I was too idealistic, too romantic. I thought too much about the team rather than about myself. I also forgot who I was. Val said, "You shouldn't sit down for a cup of tea with someone and share only one cup." Which is true. There can be the interaction, but the interaction of two individuals. You can't forget the energy of yourself. I forgot myself and needed to go home to find Diana Phuong.

I think that's why I was so lost when Calvin left. Yes because I miss him and love his company, but also I lost the pleasure of having my own company, or the company of others. I felt so unmotivated and unfocused. I didn't know what to do next. I felt like I was stalling for time until something better came along. But that is not utilizing my energy to its fullest.

Winnie the Pooh was talking to Piglet. People in town were getting washing machines so they could save time doing laundry. Pooh says to piglet,"Well Piglet, you and I know that you can't save time, you can only spend time."

And I hope you all are spending your time saying YES to new things no matter where you are! Try to challenge yourself to do at least one new thing for the FIRST time. Even if it's something small like trying out a new recipe, or putting on a top you would normally never pick out. These small things can hopefully pick up momentum and you can do it biiig!

A Jedi Proverb: You can do or do not. There is no cry.

If you choose to do, then do with love and life.

If you choose not, then you have chosen a powerful energy. The power of hate. Hate the injustices in life. Hate the corrupt. Hate can move mountains farther than love.

I am saying YES to life in the here and now, reacting to all its challenges and all its joys when they come to me. Don't meet trouble half way; meet it when it is right in front of you! Hopefully you are all saying yes too! That way, we are loving deeper, and living more fully!

YES! YES! YES!

2 comments:

  1. i have to say, this post made me VERY happy just now. your positivity, optimism, and ENERGY is great to hear. i think after all this you are finally discovering what you needed all this time. and i hope all goes well with your journey. though i miss you, im excited to see you when you return, after all the change and growth you'll undergo.

    and im definitely worrying less about you after reading this. yay life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very enriched. You can see my website Homoeomission which is leading homoeo therapy,homoeopathy treatment,Chronic disease homoeopathic treatment Kolkata,India.

    ReplyDelete