Tuesday, September 8, 2009

indebted

sometimes being 21 and in school sucks. not because of the people, not because of the place, but because i am guilty for loving it. i love being able to learn, being able to live away from my parents, being able to make friends and foundation away from family.

yet i realize the guilt that plagues me...i have an unspoken duty to my parents that i cannot fully repay. i want to pay for all their accumulating debts, i want to pay for my own insurances, i want to be able to be financially independent so that i am no longer a burden in their lives.

jude: just forget about it... he doesn't realize that we are all under the age of 25 and don't have real career jobs yet. people forget

what can i do, y'know? i just feel so helpless, trapped in my age.

2 comments: