Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3:19 innerconnectedness

note to self: blessed to be surrounded by people who love me, challenge me, and keep me growing.

for a long time, i had a feeling that signs were being put in front of my face and i kept jabbing for some clarity but missed it by a second, or my mind was really foggy and just couldn't wake up...

dreamwalking....purple clouds and pink trees...red, green, blue...parallel worlds, leaving clues for myself and laughing at myself. it's so easy...the truth lies in here and you can't seem to find it...people..blurs of people...flashing crowds and laughter....the ocean is near because i can hear the rain crashing on its waves....it's safe here...quiet...when all the world is sleeping without me...

goosebumps...be the love...note taking on what is being said. there is so much information coming in that i must get it out. virtual vomit this blogging. perked. awake...i'm a pervert. we must go through these things to build character, for a reason...there must be a reason why we survived. what could that reason be? and could we fight for it?

think of the children. a space womb. wow a universe within me. triangular spiraling both in and out....imagine a triangular shaped slinky within a regular slinky. genius. foot step...it is the first foot step.

you can tell the size of a man's penis by the pitch and tone of his urine going into a toilet bowl. however, the only way to be sure is to touch it. for your self.

and then strap it on to use on another. preferably give it to someone who can fluid change roles. robots. i am a robot with a human face, or so i'd like to believe...or present. are you a robot? with a human face? let me touch? can i see it?

why are these children's voice in my head again? who's children are these? there is a boy and a girl. both are white. brown hair, light yes and hold them, then you'll know. jerk 'em awake or they jerk you.

No comments:

Post a Comment