Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Necessary Life

Paris, my first love, you came to me in december when i needed you the most, to revitalize my ideas of love when I had lost my self. I have discovered that the love from my sisters (blood and beyond) empower, encourage, and engage me more than any other man. Together, we are the nation.

Bana and Gacutan-In my transition to find motivations, I have found a deeper balance between my past anger and future imaginations. In my state of delusions, you have given my clarity.

Irvine, Suj, Dor, SPOP-I ran away from you, only to find my self back in the embrace of your ever supportive arms. In my selfish escape, I faced my fears of depression and spiraled back down to the home I left behind. I am ever more humble, appreciative, and determined to give back to you what you have given to me.

Writing and Hip Hop-You keep my heart beating and my soul breathing. I am happy to be alive again.

4 comments:

  1. I swear that I know you. After reading this I see myself... I don't think I am alone in this anymore. Moments of clarity like these give me perspective, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate sleeping now, it's lost it's enjoyment... not because i'm not tired, but because I have to wake up... I don't want to take you down a road back to the pain, so if this message is doing that, delete it. I guess I'm trying to figure out how to deal with it... If any of this really makes sense...

    ReplyDelete
  3. we've been waiting for you. i'm so glad you went on this journey and i'm right here when you're back.

    =]

    ReplyDelete